Schladming in summer
Schladming – the guarantor for recreation, leisure and sport!
The mountain town Schladming is the entrance to the valleys of Niedere Tauern and to the bizarre lime reefs of the Dachstein-mountains. The hiker is awaited by a natural landscape which is unique in its variety. Adventurous hiking tours in the fascinating mountain world, fantastic excursions and attractive family programmes….you immediately feel where children are particularly welcome.
More information about leisure and sport in Schladming:
- Alpine offers – Alpinschool Raffalt: www.raffalt.com
- Hiking, biken, summer tobogganing, huts: www.planai.at/en/summer
- Hiking tours: www.schladming-dachstein.at/en/summer
- Family summer: www.schladming-dachstein.at/en/summer
- Swimming pools and more in the Schladming-Dachstein region: www.schladming-dachstein.at/en/summer
- Fishing: www.tetter.com/fischerei